The Western Cape Department of Health (WCG: Health) is inviting applications from suitably qualified graduates in the below fields who are residing in the Western Cape for their 2021 Internships. The WCG: Health Graduate Internship Programme is a youth programme (ages 20 to 35) and will provide an opportunity to gain practical work experience for a maximum period of twelve (12) months. A monthly stipend of R 6083.75 to R 9239.75 (depending on the NQF level (6-10). Applicants must:
• Good communication skills in at least two of the official three languages of the Western Cape.
• Good understanding of how the public health service functions.
• Knowledge of health-related problems.
• Being able to cope under pressure.
• Good interpersonal skills.
How to apply?
To apply for the WCG: Health Internships click on the internship field relevant to your qualification below:
|Senior Copy Writer/Graphic Design||2021/05/21|
|Financial Accounting/Financial Management/Accounting||2021/05/21|
|Human Resource Management/Labour Relations/Training||2021/05/21|
|Office Management and Technology||2021/05/21|
|Public Health/Social Science with Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E)||2021/05/21|
|Behavioural Science/Industrial Psychology||2021/05/21|
|Information System for System Development||2021/05/21|
Candidates may be subjected to a competency test. No payment of any kind is required when applying for this post. As directed by the Department of Public Service and Administration, applicants must note that further checks will be conducted once they are shortlisted and that their appointment is subject to positive outcomes on these checks, which include security clearance, qualification verification, criminal records and previous employment.
- It will be expected of candidates to be conversant in at least two of the official languages (English/Afrikaans/Xhosa) of the Western Cape.
- It will be expected of shortlisted candidates to be: available at the venue on the time and date as determined by the Department and bring along recently (not older than 6 months) certified copies of your Identity Document (ID), driver’s license (if applicable for the post), qualification and/or proof of registration at the relevant statutory body.
- Failure to adhere to the aforementioned may lead to his/her application being disqualified and not further considered.
Closing date: 21 May 2021
Get more opportunities like this in your inbox daily: sign up at this link http://bit.ly/BursaryBin