EAST COAST RADIO has a highly exciting opportunity available! We are searching for an Audio Production Intern to join our vibrant and dynamic team. The main purpose of this internship is to provide graduates an opportunity to be exposed to the audio production field.
The internship will be for a period of 12 months. You should not be committed to other fields of study.
The internship is designed to ensure that learning takes place in the various aspects and operations of a programming department The internship will be effective 01 July to 30th June 2022 and offers a monthly basic stipend.
•Assist with On Air, & Brand Imaging Productions.
•Learn to read scripts and voice directing.
•Assist in the general operations of the production department.
•On the ground VOX pop recordings.
•Work within your team to promote a high-performance culture.
What are the requirements?
In order to be considered, applicants should meet the following:
- Diploma/Degree in Sound Engineering with emphasis on Production.
- Radio Production Qualification Advantageous.
- Code 08 Driver’s License.
- Knowledge of audio software’s, including Pro Tools.
- Intimate radio knowledge.
- Knowledge of Mac computer systems.
- Full understanding and knowledge of recording studio equipment inclusive of all/most technologies.
- Broad general knowledge and general computer literacy -(MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint/ Outlook).
- Ability to research and keep up with Global Trends.
- Ability to execute scripts when provided.
- Highly organised, deadline driven, with good time keeping skills.
- Team player, with the ability to work independently.
How to apply?
To apply for this Internship at East Coast Radio CLICK HERE
Closing Date: 16/06/2021