Belgotex Floors Pietermaritzburg, KwaZulu-Natal is inviting Graduate to apply for its 2021 HR Internships.To provide administrative support to the Talent and OD Officer. Graduate will be responsible for the Talent Administration, Sourcing and Selection.
- Provide Talent and OD Officer with administrative support to ensure all recruitment requirements are met.
- Provide reporting support to the Talent and OD Officer (vacancy tracker, time to fill, recruitment movement)
- Interface with key stakeholders and payroll for new employee take-on process, including change of status.
- Support with the publishing of adverts on all job boards and publishing of adverts on notice boards for non-email/pc users.
- Initial Screening of applicants against advertised minimum requirements with line managers (Production).
- Schedule Interviews with candidates & Line Managers.
- Attend to any queries in relation to vacancies from candidates both by email and telephone.
- Advise Reception, Security, HR, SHEQ, Clinic and line manager of the arrival of external candidates (candidate experience)
- Ensure all shortlisted candidates receive and complete the Candidate Experience Survey once the interview process is complete*
- Assisting Talent and OD Officer with sourcing candidates from various job boards and platforms (Eg: LinkedIn, Belgotex Careers Page)
- Complete interview packs for interviewers (competency interview guide, technical questions, CV’s, completed application forms).
- Conduct interviews with line managers for the core talent group (Production).
- Conduct exit interviews for core talent group using online survey tool
- Assist with coordination of career fairs and graduate recruitment at tertiary institutions.
- Coordinate assessments when necessary for potential candidates.
- Arrange for background checks for potential candidates (criminal, credential, qualifications, references).
- Arrange for pre-employment medicals with the Clinic Sister.
- Receive all take-on documentation required to complete take-on process for payroll (EEA1, new employee take on form, copy of ID, copy of CV, copy of matric, copy of bank statement).
- Ensure that all recruits have a signed contract of employment and ensure Payroll has a copy (Production)
- Draft and distribute extension and termination letters.
- Assist with minute taking in Employment Equity committee meeting.
- Assist with minute taking in shop steward meeting when required.
- Be an interpreter during disciplinary hearing when required.
What are the Requirements?
To be considered, applicant should meet the following minimum requirements:
- Matric with mathematics/ Maths lit
- Relevant Human Resources Degree/Diploma or related tertiary qualification is essential
- A high level of computer literacy (MS Office and Outlook)
- Basic understanding of HR functions and procedures
- Ability to network and work in a team
- Strong and well-developed communication skills (verbal, written and listening)
- Results orientated
- Planning and Organizing
- Attention to detail
- Work standard
- Ability to work under pressure
- Problem solving
- Continuous learning
How to apply?
To apply for the Belgotex Floors 2021 HR Graduate – Talent and OD CLICK HERE
Closing date: 03 August 2021