SC Johnson is inviting applications from unemployed young South Africans with a BCom in Accounting and Honours degree to apply for their Finance Graduate Internship. The purpose of this role is to rotate within the marketing and sales department to gain enough experience to be absorbed within the company. This is a Fixed Term Contract for 18 months with the aim of securing a permanent position within the company after completion.
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Pledge®,Duck®, Mr. Muscle®,Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Profit and loss statement analysis
- Month end closing and year end closing activities.
- P&L projections (Budget, Forecast, etc).
- Functional expenses analysis and projections
- Financial marketing support; analysis of promotional activities.
- Commercial activities analysis and follow up.
- Price analysis and monitoring.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- BCom Accounting + Hons
- Previous work experience in FMCG is not necessary, but may be advantageous
- Values others, and cultures
- Self-starter and acts with integrity
- Strong Computer skills, Microsoft Office
How to apply?
To apply for the SC Johnson 2021 Finance Graduate CLICK HERE
Closing date: Unspecified