Fidelity – ADT invites unemployed youth to apply for a business administration learnership. The learnership is also a building block to advance the learner into the National Certificate in Business Administration. This Qualification is for any individual who is or wishes to be involved in the Administration function within any industry, or non-commercial venture/organization.
- Matric Certificate
- 18 – 28 Years old
- Computer Literate
- Live in Midrand or Surrounding Area
Skills & Attributes:
- Ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Numerical accuracy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to liaise professionally with personnel at all levels.
- Excellent telephone skills
- Solid attention to detail to ensure accuracy of information
How to apply?
To apply for the 2021 Fidelity ADT Learnerships CLICK HERE
Please submit the following documents with your application, all certification must be done at a South African Police Station and No other Certification will be accepted:
- Certified copy of Matric (Not older than 3 Months)
- Certified copy of Highest Qualification obtained – if applicable (Not older than 3 Months)
- Certified copy of ID (Not older than 3 Months)
- Cover Letter
Closing date: 16 August 2021
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on the continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.