At Microsoft, Interns work on real-world projects in collaboration with teams across the world, while having fun along the way. You’ll be empowered to build community, explore your passion, and achieve your goals. This is your chance to bring your solutions and ideas to life while working on cutting-edge technology. The internship is designed not only for you to do great work with the opportunity to learn and grow, but to experience our culture full of diverse community connection, executive engagement, and memorable events. Imagine yourself as a Microsoft intern. Join Microsoft today and help us innovate and shape the business of tomorrow.
We’re a company of learn-it-alls rather than know-it-alls and our culture is centered around embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. Does this sound like you?
Duties and Responsibilities
- Engages with and guides customers toward technical decisions to purchase and use Microsoft technology.
- Leverages sales strategy to address customer digital transformation and align technology to customer business needs.
- Understands customer needs, collects customer feedback, and provides strategic input to customers.
- Demonstrates Microsoft solutions to prove capabilities, applies architectures to client scenarios, and engages in partner sell-with scenarios to scale through partners.
- Acts as an orchestration point for technical resources and works to resolve blockers in order to achieve solution implementations.
What are the requirements?
To be considered, applicants must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Currently pursuing or have completed bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Business or related field.
- Passion for technology and working with customers
- Strong balance of both business and technical skills
- Exceptional negotiation, customer service, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication, analytical and presentation skills
- Technical consulting, technical consultative selling, product development, or related technical/sales experience is a plus
How to apply?
To apply for the Microsoft 2021 Technologist Sales Internship CLICK HERE
Closing date: Undisclosed