Bryte Insurance have an opportunity for Graduate to join a leading global insurer and develop your skills alongside some of the best talent in the industry. The Bryte Graduate Programme is targeted at final year and/or post graduate South African students. Graduates will be offered a 12 month fixed-term contract for the duration of the Graduate Development Programme.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Completing the various learning programmes that you will be assigned to during the course of the year.
- Delivering against the various objectives as agreed to in your performance contract.
- Actively engaging with your assigned Mentor to comprehensively understand the various components of Bryte Insurance Company and of the Short Term Insurance Industry.
- Successfully complete a Graduate Development Programme Project.
- The primary work location is 15 Marshall Street, Ferreirasdorop, Johannesburg.
- From time to time, you may be required to travel either locally, nationally or internationally. All travel will be covered by our Bryte travel policy.
What are the requirements?
In order to be considered, applicants should meet the following minimum requirements:
- Bsc Actuarial Science
- Bcom Accounting, preferably Financial Accounting
- Bsc Computer Science, Informatics
How to apply?
To apply for the Bryte Insurance 2021 Graduate Programme CLICK HERE
Please upload your CV, copy of your qualification and your academic record
Closing date: 20 September 2021