The Bryte Learnership Programme is offered in partnership with INSETA (Insurance Sector Education and Training Authority) and focuses on assisting previously disadvantaged young South Africans, by creating the opportunity to gain work-related experience in the Short-Term Insurance industry. During the 12-month Programme, you will work towards obtaining an FETC (Further Education Training Certificate) Short-Term Insurance Qualification. As part of the learning component of the Programme, you have the opportunity to enhance your skills and knowledge around technical insurance and insurance systems. In addition, you will attend sessions which focus on behavioural competencies.
You will be guided, coached and mentored by Bryte managers who will support you throughout the programme. Our company regards the Learnership Programme as a key economic and social enabler as it benefits the individual, society and the Insurance Industry as a whole.
Once you have successfully completed the Learnership Programme you will receive full accreditation of the FETC Short Term Insurance Qualification at Level 4.
What are the requirements?
In order to be considered, applicants should meet the following minimum requirements:
- Under the age of 24 (i.e. turning 24 in 2022)
- South African citizen
- Grade 12 qualification
- 50% in Mathematics or Mathematics Literacy
- 50% in English Higher or Standard Grade
- 50% in a Second Language Higher or Standard Grade
- No further qualifications since Grade 12 and not presently studying towards a qualification
- Not have the financial means to obtain a qualification
How to apply?
To apply for the Bryte Insurance Learnerships in Durban CLICK HERE
Have the following ready:
- Certified ID copy
- Certified Matric certificate
- IF YOU HAVE A DISABILITY: Certified doctors letter confirming disability for candidates living with a disability