Ericsson is inviting unemployed South African engineering graduates for its 2021 internship programme. Ericsson South Africa Graduate Program will start in Oct/Nov 2021 and focuses on technology leadership. Our aim is to attract and guide the most hardworking, innovative and creative technology minds.We are looking for Engineering Graduates who have completed their studies in 2019, 2020 and early 2021. Ericsson South Africa recruits in line with its Employment Equity plan and will therefore give preference to suitably qualified candidates who are members of designated groups. We believe in growing our graduates and giving them a chance to have the best possible start in their career. Graduates at Ericsson gain valuable work experience, skills and knowledge that will assist them in furthering their career. We therefore not only let you work with the teams on live projects, but you will be receiving training courses throughout the program and will also be assigned a dedicated mentor who will be providing formal as well as informal mentorship.
- 12 months (plus) graduate program – we offer you a great training program before you move into an experienced job
- Explore your passion for innovation and your desire to join a leader.
- You’ll enjoy an open, inspiring culture that encourages idea generation and thought exploration
- Working in an international environment with colleagues from all over the world.
- Continuous on the job training, in classrooms and via e-learning.A mentor and buddy program.
- An opportunity to work for the Global leader in the Telecommunications industry.
- Mentorship programs provided by senior specialists in the industry.
What are the requirements?
To be considered, applicants should meet the following minimum requirements:
- Computer Science / Software/Computer Engineering / IT or Information Systems / Networks Engineering,Electronics Engineering, Communications Engineering, IT& Engineering degrees with a focus on Telecommunications
- Candidate should not have more than 1 year work experience
- Candidates should have graduated from their bachelors degree by latest June 2021
- Basic Network level competence
- Database Understanding
- Basic understanding of programming and scripting language
- Broad Technical Acumen
- Entrepreneurial & commercial thinking
- Problem Solving Ability
- Creative Thinking
- Good planning organizing skills
- Teamwork & collaboration skills
- Presentation skills (oral and written)
- Proficiency in Microsoft office
- Good Communication skills
How to apply?
To apply for the Ericsson 2021 Engineering Graduate Program CLICK HERE
Closing date: Undisclosed