Mascor is currently looking to appoint an Agricultural Apprentice in Winterton. Mascor is a group of franchised motor, agricultural mechanisation and fuel dealerships with its Head Office in Greytown, South Africa. With 50 years in the Industry, we offer the most professional and high-quality service, standards and workmanship in all the Countries that we operate.
Your role would include the following; to:
- contribute to total customer satisfaction by assisting with the proper and timely execution of all repair orders.
- achieve daily and monthly productivity and efficiency targets.
- ensure dealership quality levels are attained.
- ensure franchiser mandatory requirements are maintained.
- qualify in the allotted time.
What are the requirements?
- Minimum qualification of Grade 12 with Mathematics and Science or NTC 2 in Mathematics, Engineering Science, Engineering Drawing and a related trade theory.
- Be a practical, “hands-on” type of person.
- Be passionate about mechanics and eager to qualify as a technician.
How to apply?
To apply for the 2021 Agriculture Apprenticeship at Mascor CLICK HERE
Closing date: 24 September 2021