Mintek is inviting unemployed Graduates to apply for its 2021 Civil engineering internship in Randburg Gauteng, The aim of this internship is to provide Graduate with an opportunity to obtain work experience through practical training. Provide support in the design, preparation of contract documents and project management of mine rehabilitation projects Provide support to the resident engineers as an assistant resident engineer during the construction phase Liaison with internal and external stakeholders.
What are the requirements?
To be considered, applicant should meet the following minimum requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering (Min. Required)
- Master’s degree (Preferred)
- Excellent Academic Record
- Attention to detail
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to work in a team and individually
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Computer literate
How to apply?
To apply for the Mintek 2021 Civil Engineering Internship CLICK HERE
Closing date: 08 October 2021