Oos Vrystaat Kaap Bedryf BPK / Operations LTD is inviting unemployed South African youth for its 2021 Graduate programme. Purpose of this Graduate programme will be Effective handling of all administrative tasks with regard to Grain Department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist staff with regard to the reconciliations that do not balance (including inventory, receivables, payables);
- Dealing with Deviations;
- Compilation of income statement analyzes and variance reports;
- Inventory valuations;
- Liaison with Internal and External Customers;
- Ensure completeness of Purchases and Sales Contracts;
- SAFEX Trading and Reconciliations;
- Inventory Confirmations;
- General Administration.
What are the requirements?
In order to be considered, candidates should meet the following minimum requirements:
Com (Marketing) /B.Sc Agri / B.Com (Accounting) Relevant Tertiary Qualification;SAFEX qualification will support application;Previous experience in an administrative, marketing, accounting and inventory management environment will support application.
- Good communication and language skills in Afrikaans and English;
- Computer literate ( MS Office), strong excel skills.
- Numeracy, accuracy and precision essential;
- Good interpersonal and conflict management skills;
- Must be able to function independently and under pressure;
- Good organisation and prioritisation ability.
How to apply?
To apply for the Oos Vrystaat Kaap Bedryf BPK / Operations LTD 2021 Graduate Programme CLICK HERE
Closing date: 4 October 2021