The OVK group is inviting applications for their IT Programming Learnership based in Ladybrand. The learner will learn and engage in writing and maintaining of programmes and systems for the OVK Group.
- A tertiary qualification in IT software development OR in the final phase of studying towards a tertiary qualification in IT software development OR Grade 12 with 3 years practical experience in IT software development.
- Sound communication and language skills in Afrikaans and English.
- Exceptional computer literacy.
- Strong numerical ability.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to function in a team.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Writing and maintenance of IT programmes and systems.
- Delivery of IT related services to management and the OVK Group.
- Maintenance of relevant administration.
How to apply?
To apply for the OVK IT Programming Learnership CLICK HERE
Closing date: 15 October 2021