Sanlam invites applications for their 12-months HR Administrative Assistant Intern: Group Human Resources position based at their Bellville, Cape Town. Under general supervision, performs a limited variety of clerical duties for functional groups involving compiling and arranging data, making standard computations, processing and coding documents and maintaining records and files. Routines are generally prescribed, and supervision is readily available.
You will be required to have basic HR knowledge to draft documents and build presentations on all specific HR functions. Through negotiations and influencing, coordinate team meetings and events with the cluster HR team members across the group.
What will make you successful in this role?
- Conduct research on HR related topics as input into development of frameworks
- Resourcefulness in seeking information and proactively learning across the employee lifecycle
- Coordinate talent activities timeously and in line with the HR calendar
- Quality documentation of processes and guidelines relating to HR processes using MS Word or PowerPoint
- Time management and keeping to set timelines
Degree or Diploma in Human Resources
How to apply?
To apply for the HR Administrative Assistant Intern: Group Human Resources position at Sanlam CLICK HERE
The closing date for applications is 11 October 2021.
Build a successful career with us
We’re all about building strong, lasting relationships with our employees. We know that you have hopes for your future – your career, your personal development and of achieving great things. We pride ourselves in helping our employees to realise their worth. Through its four business clusters – Sanlam Life and Savings, Sanlam Investment Group, Sanlam Emerging Markets, Santam, as well as MiWay and the Group Office – the group provides many opportunities for growth and development.