TotalEnergies is inviting Unemployed South African youth to apply for its Learnership, Learner will be placed at the Cape Town Depot within the Logistics and Transport department and will gain practical experience in Logistics and multi-functional administrative duties.
What are the requirements?
To be considered, applicant should meet the following minimum requirements:
- Completed Grade 12 (Matric)
- Less than 25 years of age
- Not more than one year working experience
- Preference will be given to applicants from designated groups, in line with TotalEnergies Employment Equity pl
- Required entry Years of relevant experience: less than 1 year or none
- Negotiation skills
- Research skills
- Report writing skills (MS Word and MS PowerPoint)
- Matric/ Grade 12 results
- Copy of ID
- Certificate if available
How to apply?
To apply for the TotalEnergies 2021 Learnership CLICK HERE
Closing date: Undisclosed