WSP | Golder in Africa offers bursaries for engineering and environmental students at recognised universities in South Africa. We support our bursary candidates through vacation work and employment opportunities after studies where possible, giving them the opportunity to not only make their mark on the world but to build a legacy.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
If you are a passionate and dedicated Engineering student, currently enrolled for a Bachelor’s degree in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical/Chemical engineering and meet the following further requirements, please send us your application.
- In the 2nd, 3rd or Final year of your BEng / BSc (Eng) / BIng Engineering degree.
- Have achieved a minimum average of 65% and passed all subjects for your 2021 academic year to date.
- Please note that students should not be in receipt of another bursary or scholarship to be eligible.
- Preference will be given to previously disadvantaged individuals, but all South African Citizens are welcome to apply.
KEY COMPETENCIES AND GENERIC SKILLS:
- Demonstrate a sense of community
- Work constructively as part of a team
- Enthusiastic & self-motivated
- Demonstrate professional and ethical behaviour
- Willingness to learn and accept constructive feedback
- Work well under pressure, managing stress and maintaining resilience as necessary
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Solution seeking
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Show initiative and take ownership
- Innovative thinking skills
- Accuracy & attention to detail
- Client focused
- Time and priority management skills
- Entry-level demonstration of leadership skills
APPLICATIONS MUST INCLUDE:
- Completed online application form.
- Certified copy of your identity document.
- Certified copies of your latest tertiary academic transcript/progress report.
- Certified proof of university registration.
- Certified copy of your matric results.
- Copy of your CV (with full contact details).
- A signed letter of declaration indicating that you do not have any other bursary or scholarships for 2021.
How to apply?
To apply for the WSP | Golder Engineering Bursaries CLICK HERE
Closing date: Unspecified