Aspen Holdings is inviting South Africans Pharmacist Graduate to apply for its 12 months internship based in Cape Town. The Internship will provide candidates with an opportunity to gain workplace experience, knowledge and skills related to the pharmaceutical industry. The internship is highly relevant for the qualification and for practice as a pharmacist in industry.
What are the requirements?
In order to be considered, candidates should meet the following minimum requirements:
- Final year of Bachelor of Pharmacy study (2021) or completed Bachelor of Pharmacy theory
- Registered with SAPC as a Pharmacy Student
- South African Citizen
How to apply?
To apply for Aspen Holdings 2022 Pharmacist Internship CLICK HERE
Please submit your application via Direct Hire online platform, where the following documents are required to be attached. Please scan all the documents as one document and upload it to the Direct Hire CV section:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Certified copy of your ID
- Certified copy of your National Senior Certificate
- Latest University certified/stamped academic transcript
- Letter from University confirming that you are a final year Bachelor of Pharmacy student
Closing date: 31 October 2021