BAT introduce its internship programme that is designed for individuals who are looking to work in a dynamic global organization. The programme comprises of functional projects which, you, as an intern will be assigned over a period of 1 year (February 2022 to February 2023). Along with accomplishing challenging tasks every day, you would receive mentoring with your assignment manager on your performance through a structured plan and defined set of deliverables, for you to grow both your business and leadership capabilities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Strategic Planning & Insights
- Trade Marketing & Distribution
What are the requirements?
In order to be considered, candidates should meet the following minimum requirements:
- We expect you to have graduated from university,
- Have with a zeal for learning,
- Be driven and ambitious.
- We are looking for someone with an analytical approach, complimented by excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Have a driving license and be agile.
How to apply?
To apply for BAT 2021 Marketing Internship CLICK HERE
Closing date: Undisclosed