Clinix is inviting graduates to apply for its internship programme To take responsibility of assisting the Clinical department with all related ISH duties.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Assist with all departmental administrative duties.
- Report writing and must be able to work as team player
- Liaise with all business suppliers/ internal and external stake holders.
- Monitoring and evaluation of all documents and reports.
- Archive Management.
- Adhoc duties.
What are the requirements?
In order to be considered, candidates should meet the following minimum requirements:
- Public Health degree or equivalent qualification.
- Information Technology qualification.
- Computer Literacy.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of all public and private health legislations.
How to apply?
To apply for Clinix 2021 Graduates Internship CLICK HERE
Closing date: 27 October 2021