Medshield Medical Scheme is looking for candidates to participate in a 12 months Learnership Programme in Wealth Management: NQF level 5. The learnership will run from February 2022 to January 2023. Medshield Medical Scheme subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act and as such preference is given to suitable candidates who contribute to the diversity of the company. Serious consideration will be given to people with disability.
What are the requirements?
In order to be considered, candidates should meet the following minimum requirements:
- Grade 12/Matric with 60% minimum in English, Mathematics / Mathematical Literacy and a 2nd Language,
- Must be 18-35 years
- Must be a South African Citizen
- A nursing qualification will serve as an added advantage
- Enthusiasm and passion for excellence
- High degree of accuracy
- Must be well organized
- Must have integrity
- Good work ethic
- Learning agility
- Hard working
How to apply?
To apply for the Medshield Medical Scheme 2021 Wealth Management Learnership CLICK HERE
Please ensure to attach the following to your SkillsMap profile
- A clear certified copy of ID (Must be a South African Citizen)
- A clear certified copy of Matric Certificate
- Latest version of your Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Closing date: 08 October 2021