Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Internship (MQA), to be based at Training Academy near Carletonville, Gauteng. The successful candidate will report to the ETD Executive. The company will provide remuneration and benefits relevant and appropriate to the position. Preference will be given to Historically Disadvantaged South Africans (HDSA) candidates. Applications only open to South African Citizens / Permanent Residents.
What are the requirements?
In order to be considered, candidates should meet the following minimum requirements:
- Mining Engineering Degree, obtained at a recognised tertiary institution
- Attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Confident and well-organized
- Computer literate in MS Office packages
- Good communication skills in English
- Medical Fitness (including Heat Tolerance Testing)
- Security Screening
- Psychological Assessment – Leadership ability
How to apply?
To apply for Murray & Roberts 2021 Mining Engineering Internship CLICK HERE
Closing date: 30 October 2021