P&G have an exciting manufacturing internship opportunity for Unemployed South Africans at their plant in Spartan. the opportunities will be grant to qualified interns who are willing work on a full-time basis where they will be given all the necessary tools to build their capabilities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate machinery, load raw materials and monitor the process
- Daily machine and area maintenance
- Recording and communicating of machine/area breakdowns
- Ensure quality output of production
- Health & Safety
- Meet daily production targets
What are the requirements?
In order to be considered, candidates should meet the following minimum requirements:
- Matric certificate or N3 equivalent ONLY
- Green Barcode South African ID or Smart card ID is important
- Medically and physically fit to operate in a manufacturing environment
- Be willing to work 24/7 shift work schedule includes nightshift work (18:00 – 6:00
How to apply?
to apply for the P&G 2021 Production Technician Internship CLICK HERE
Closing date: Undisclosed