Samsung Electronics South Africa is inviting Finance Graduate for to apply for its internship opportunities based in La-Mercy Durban- Dube Tradezone. Samsung looking for creative and collaborative visionaries who will foster innovative ideas that advance technology, produce new products and improve the everyday lives of our customers, ensuring that Samsung’s culture continuously evolves.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Checking and collating payment documents
- Processing of payment run
- Balance Sheet recons
- General Filing
- Collation of Material vendor settlements
- Processing of new vendor application registration
- Assisting the Finance Department with Ad hoc duties
What are the requirements?
In order to be considered, candidates should meet the following minimum requirements:
- Matric / Grade 12
- BCom Accounting Degree or equivalent
- Computer literacy, especially in MS Exce
- Proficiency in English (written & spoken)
- Initiating Action – Proactive & assertive, prompt, attentive
- Observant, firm and able to work well under pressure
- Team player
How to apply?
To apply for the Samsung Electronics 2021 Finance Internship CLICK HERE
Closing date: Undisclosed