Sanlam is dedicated to supporting, growing and empowering clients with affordable, easy and suitable solutions, primarily through face-to-face intermediary channels, but also directly. This role is within the financial planning business of Sanlam, which comprises a large force of both tied and independent intermediaries as we as the staff who support them. We are dedicated to meeting the financial needs of our clients. Our vision: We aspire to be the best at building enduring relationships by connecting clients with Sanlam through intermediaries and directly. We create sustainable value by attracting new clients, supporting ongoing client engagement and providing adaptive solutions designed to answer life’s financial questions. Ultimately we grow and protect wealth.This is a 12-month contract position allowing the incumbent to gain relevant work experience in the financial services industry. The individual will be exposed to training and office administration whilst being part of an administrative team in the SanlamConnect: Gauteng South region.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide administration support to intermediaries
- Provide quotations and sales support to the intermediaries/consultants
- Provide after-sales services support
- Process and monitor new business issued
- Assist the intermediaries with the relevant product information
- Monitor outstanding premium
What are the requirements?
In order to be considered, candidates should meet the following minimum requirements:
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Business-related National Diploma or Degree
- Preferably no or very limited previous working experience
- Applicants should be unemployed
- Knowledge and experience in MS Office
- Cultivates innovation
- Client centricity
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Communicates effectively
- Plans and aligns
- Treating customers fairly
How to apply?
To apply for Sanlam 2021 Sales Support Assistant Internship CLICK HERE
Closing date: 22 October 2021.