Sanlam Gauteng North Region is offering young graduates an opportunity to enter the Financial Services Industry to be trained as a Trainee E-Hub Consultant. We are looking for fresh talent and therefore a Graduate Internship for a Trainee E-Hub Consultant is available for unemployed graduates seeking experience from established individuals in the Financial Services industry for a period of 12 months. The Graduate Internship program is just one of the ways that Sanlam contributes to the development of talent in South Africa. The successful candidate will be part of a development program. The program is structured over a 12 month period and will guide the candidate through a process of training, mentorship, on-the-job coaching and focused business exposure within a dynamic and fast paced environment in order to groom and prepare the candidates for the position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide administration support to brokers
- Provide brokers with support and assistance to grow their practice
- Provide quotations and sales support to the brokers
- Drive sales and business building activities with brokers
- Build sound partnering relationships
- Provide after sales services support
- Assist the intermediaries with the relevant product information
What are the requirements?
In order to be considered, candidates should meet the following minimum requirements:
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Completed Business-related National Diploma or Degree
- Candidates should be unemployed, with no or very limited previous work experience
- Communicate effectively in English
- Successful candidate should be unemployed
- Knowledge of and experience in MS Office
- Cultivates innovation
- Client centricity
- Results driven
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Communicates effectively
- Plans and aligns
- Action oriented
- Treating customers fairly
How to apply?
To apply for the Sanlam Group 2021 E-Consultant Graduate Internship CLICK HERE
Please note: Your application will not be deemed complete without all required documents being submitted. Please submit a copy of your ID, matric certficate and qualification certificate.
Closing date: 02 Novermber 2021