Sanofi is inviting unemployed South African Graduate for its internship based in Midrand, Gauteng. As a Learner in the Country Quality Department, the purpose would be to become familiar with all aspects related to maintaining the quality management system within Sanofi South Africa with a focus on Market Batch Release and Product Technical Complaints management. Assist where needed in Developing, maintaining and optimizing the Quality Management System in the South Africa Country organization (Quality Documents, Deviations and CAPAs, Trainings, etc.), Support the Quality team in addressing identified gaps. Drive the implementation of remediating action plans and aim at 100% audit or inspection readiness.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Compiling Release documentation for each inbound shipment including Certificate of Analysis, Temperature Records and Product Forms
- Coordinate with Subcontracted Distributor on release related topcis
- Updating local Release Trackers to help the releasing pharmacist prioritize the releases
- Liaise with Supply Chain teams on stock availability and expected release dates
- Liaise with NCL lab on vaccines releases, including payments and documents submission
- Monitor the complaints mailbox and other channels of communication
- Identify missing information in a complaint and follow up on the receipt thereof
- Under the supervision of the Country Quality Manager, report complaints into the database
- Track complaint samples from complaint receipt to ensure complaint samples are received within required timeframes
- Dispatch and follow up of complaint sample to the concerned investigation site
- Ensure all faulty products are replaced/ followed up on
- Perform Complaint reconciliation internally and with Third Parties
- In charge of delivering internal and external trainings on Product Technical Complaints handling
What are the requirements?
In order to be considered, candidates should meet the following minimum requirements:
- Preference for B Pharm. Science degree, BTech Pharmaceutical Sciences
- GxP and health-related regulations
- Regulatory and company requirements
- Act for change
- Commit to customers
- Cooperate transversally
- Strive for results
- Planning and organisational skills
- Analytical skills
- Computer skills must include working knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail, accountability for corrective actions.
- Utilizes effective interpersonal skills.
- Effective communication skills, both in written and verbal form.
- Demonstrates intercultural adaptability and sensitivity
- Quick to analyse and take action without comprimising quality
How to apply?
To apply for Sanofi 2021 Country Quality Internship CLICK HERE
Closing date: Undisclosed