Sibanye-Stillwater Academy invites young dynamic individuals from its local communities, interested in engaging in a mining technical services to apply. The Company is looking for fix term MTS Cadets who will be developed in the role as part of a formal programme to equip the learner with multiple technical service discipline specific skills. The MTS Programme comprises of Mine Environmental Control, Mine Rock Strata Control and Mineral Resource Management (Mine Survey, Mine Valuation & Mine Geology). Sibanye-Stillwater is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity in employment. A limited number of Mining Technical Service Cadetship allocations will be awarded to local community members for a study opportunity in line with the Sibanye-Stillwater Marikana Operations business needs.
What are the requirements?
In order to be considered, candidates should meet the following minimum requirements:
- Applicants must have a minimum Grade-12, with Pure Mathematics and Physical Science, in order to be accepted into Mining Technical Services Programme.
- Applicants must achieve a psychometric evaluation outcome score of 3 or higher
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk-based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye Stillwater Occupational Health Care Centre.
- Shortlisted applicants will need to undergo an interview process, psychometric assessment and screening, which will be considered during allocation of cadetship.
- The selection process will not be delayed to accommodate applicants whose screening process is delayed for whatsoever reason
- Application Forms can be obtained from the Sibanye-Stillwater website and from the Intranet.
- Applicants must upload CV, certified (SAPS) copies of ID and qualifications online
- Incomplete applications will not be considered for selection
How to apply?
To apply for the Sibanye Stillwater 2021 Mining Technical Service Learnership CLICK HERE
Closing date: 15 October 2021