Stewarts & Lloyds looking for a student who is in their final year of marketing studies or a graduate needing work experience within the Marketing field. The opportunity would include learning everything a corporate marketing job entails, brand and brand identity, social media marketing experience as well as overall marketing strategy and execution.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the Marketing Manager with daily admin related work which is related to Marketing
- Assist the Marketing Manager in collecting, processing and compiling information for newsletters and adverts for the Company
- Keep an eye on the Company’s social media platforms and comments
- Attend Company social events and help with taking photos and videos of the event
- Assist with compiling marketing performance reports
- Assist in procuring quotes for marketing events and stock
- Liaise with suppliers on printing quotes and artwork
What are the requirements?
In order to be considered, candidates should meet the following minimum requirements:
- BCom or a BA in Marketing or;
- BA in Design or;
- BA in Communication
How to apply?
To apply for Stewarts & Lloyds 2021 Marketing Internship CLICK HERE
Closing date: 30 November 2021