Syntell is inviting unemployed South Africans to apply for its Call Centre Internship based in Cape Town. The internship is aiming to Increasing group revenue in accordance with specific targets, through a pro-active sales approach in cooperation with their respective Groups Supervisor.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handling of queries, capturing information and assigning requests accordingly;
- Ensuring a seamless flow of information and cooperation with all departments;
- Taking inbound calls and assisting callers and consumers with related requests;
- Independently solving service and sales related problems;
- Handling of administrative and special tasks when required;
- Making Outbound calls to consumers and responding to emails;
- Meeting daily targets & KPI’s as defined for each activity;
- Selling accurate information over the telephone and via email tools;
- Adhering to all scripts and processes;
- Research via Internet searches if required and;
- Ad hoc tasks as may be requested from time to time
What are the requirements?
In order to be considered, candidates should meet the following minimum requirements:
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written;
- Good Understanding of computer system and standard software including Microsoft Office;
- Proven customer service and sales skills and;
- Debt Collecting experience (advantageous)
- NQF Level 5 (Compulsory)
How to apply?
To apply for Syntell 2021 Call Centre Internship CLICK HERE
Closing date: Undisclosed