Unitrade 745 (Pty) Ltd has an exciting opportunity available for a Finance Graduate to join the Finance team. This Graduate will be exposed to all facets within in Finance and will be given tasks to lead from start to end of project. The purpose of this 12 months graduate is to provide administrative support to the Finance Department to ensure successful implementation of business initiatives that meet Unitrade’s objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with general Finance related administration
- Reconciliation of accounts, invoice and POD tracking to customer
- Responding to customer enquiries on payment of invoices and general queries
- Rotate into various positions within the Finance department
- Assist with filing and update of documents
What are the requirements?
In order to be considered, candidates should meet the following minimum requirements:
- Matric/ Grade 12
- National Diploma/Degree in Finance
- Computer literacy MS Office skills
- No work experience needed
- Good communications skills (verbal & writing)
- Self-motivate with a proactive approach
- Team player with a “Can Do”attitude
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to multitask
- Attention to detail
- Good telephone manner
How to apply?
To apply for the Unitrade 745 (Pty) Ltd Finance Internship Programme CLICK HERE
Closing date: Undiclosed