Visa has an exciting Learnership program that has opened for a 12-month period, intended to up skill unemployed youth. We are looking to have 6 learners join us on this 12 month journey, to acquire the necessary foundational business acumen as well as an introduction to the payments industry. Through this Learnership, you will acquire the nationally recognized Business Administration Services NQF Level 4 qualification. If you want a development opportunity that will equip you with core competencies that are transferrable for future roles, look no further! During the 12 months, you will be trained and professionally molded to fulfil your potential.
What are the requirements?
In order to be considered, candidates should meet the following minimum requirements:
- Matric/National certificate (Maximum Qualification)
- Passed Mathematics/Mathematics literacy or Accounting
- Be proficient in English, read, write and speak
- Team player with good communication skills
- Computer literacy would be an added advantage
- South African Citizen, between ages of 18 and 25 years
- Candidates must not have a permanent employment and/or participated in any other Learnership
- Not be engaged in post Matric studies or formal employment
- Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment
How to apply?
To apply for Visa 2021 Business Administration Services Learnership CLICK HERE
Candidates will be required to submit copies of the following documents:
- South African Identity document
- Matric/National certificate and statement of results
- Full Curriculum Vitae
Closing date: Undisclosed