VKB Agriculture (Pty) Ltd is a dynamic agricultural company in the Northeast Free State with interests in Limpopo. This organisation, which strives towards healthy and modern business practices offers employees the opportunity to utilise and develop their knowledge and skills in a competitive work environment. We offer you the opportunity to establish yourself within a professional, corporate environment in the countryside to oversees sample taking process and ensures the grading of grain in accordance with statutory requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Grain grading according to procedures and regulations
- Logistic function, incoming and outgoing grain administration
- Job-related administrative functions
- Handling, facilitating and solving of disputes
- Pass all compulsory courses
What are the requirements?
In order to be considered, candidates should meet the following minimum requirements:
- Grade 12 or NQF4
- Experience in the agriculture sector will be advantageous
- All relevant Grading courses to be completed through in-service training
- Computer literate Administration back ground
- Excellent communication skills
- Thorough, precise and accurate
- Constantly adding value to the current functions of the vacancy
- Clear criminal record
- Traceable references
- Thorough , precise and accurate
- Quick decision making
- Problem definition and analyses
How to apply?
To apply for the VKB 2021 Grain Grader Learnership CLICK HERE
Closing date: 12 October 2021