Gibela Transport Rail invites motivated, dynamic and recently qualified graduates to apply for a 12 months Graduate Programme. The successful candidates will be based at our various manufacturing sites Nigel (Ekurhuleni) and Wolmerton (Pretoria North). The Programme will provide a unique opportunity to gain valuable skills in the world of transport rail manufacturing. A challenging work environment and an exciting job content working in various teams within the environment. Ensure the conformity of the product and to support continuous improvement on sourcing interior processes. Act swiftly in order to resolve sourcing issues. Coordinate sourcing interior related topics with customers and suppliers’ at site level.
What are the requirements?
In order to be considered, candidates should meet the following minimum requirements:
- B-Tech Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- South African citizen between 18 and 35 years of age
- Excellent communicate skills in English
- MS Office literate
- Demonstrate Honesty, Integrity, Teamwork and Respect
- Reliable, efficient, self-reliant and flexible
- Positive outlook driven and passionate
How to apply?
To apply for Gibela Transport Rail 2022 Sourcing Interior Graduate Programme CLICK HERE
Closing date: 14 January 2022