Are you a young South African with a Grade 12 certificate and an N2 or higher? TWK Agri has the following vacancy available: Apprentice (Diesel Mechanic) within the Trade Division at Piet Retief, Mpumalanga.
If appointed, you will be responsible for carrying out the following:
- Participate in the training plan for the apprenticeship
- Perform duties required and make reasonable progress to achieve the competencies in the training plan
- As instructed, undertake and attend any training or assessment related to the training plan
- Keep the training record (logbook) in possession, and produce it to the employer and/or training provider, when requested
- Acknowledge that all workplace instructions and other material that comes into the apprentice’s possession, as a result of the training, remains the property of the employer
- Obey all workplace Health & Safety and code of conduct workplace rules
What are the requirements?
In order to be considered, candidates should meet the following minimum requirements:
- Matric/Grade 12 and N2 with the following subjects:
- Physical Science
- Mechanical Technology
- Engineering Graphics & Design
- Computer literate
- Drivers licence
How to apply?
To apply for this Apprentice (Diesel Mechanic) role at TWK in Piet Retief, Mpumalanga CLICK HERE
Closing date: 09 February 2022