AVBOB, in partnership with YES initiative, is hosting a YES Graduate Programme for youth that has achieved excellent results. If you understand Sales process and dynamics, and have interest for financial intermediary practice, you are encouraged to take up this opportunity.
What are the requirements?
In order to be considered, candidates should meet the following minimum requirements:
- Achieved a three year qualification with a recognised public institution, or Tvet College.
- RE 5 and FAIS recognised qualification will be an advantage.
- High proficiency in English (Ability to speak and understand).
- Fluency of an African languages will be an advantage.
- Mathematics / Accounting (School Subject).
- Computer skills is a MUST (must be able to work on a PC).
- Data capturing
- Report writing
- Client Services or Customer Care Course (Advantage).
- Must be a South African citizen
- Must be under the age of 35
- Must be unemployed
- Sales and Target driven
- Written communication.
- Commercial awareness.
- Problem solving and analysis.
- Oral communication.
- Interpersonal sensitivity.
- Customer service or sales experience will be an advantage.
- Call Centre experience will be an advantage.
- Sound knowledge of sales techniques.
- Knowledge of telephone etiquette.
- Advanced computer literacy in e-mail and MS Office & Windows will be an advantage.
How to apply?
To apply for AVBOB 2022 Telemarketer Unemployment Graduate Programme CLICK HERE
Closing date: 08 March 2022