Dis-Chem Pharmacies’ in Midrand has an opportunity available for HR Graduate (Internal Communications). The main purpose of this role will be to contribute to the development of internal communication for Dis-Chem employees. Support the delivery of creative communication concepts and organisational culture projects to drive engagement.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the delivery of internal communication plans and ensure timeous delivery of all assigned projects
- Assist with copy writing such as developing and designing content for internal communication i.e., Employee Newsletter, HR Communication
- Provide input into stakeholder requirements such as company announcements, meeting presentations, multimedia, key messages, talking points for distribution
- Conduct research to deliver key messaging to effectively drive positive engagement to the project
- Propose and conceptualise creative ideas to ensure company messaging is forward-looking and innovative
- Assist with creating content and coordinating activities with the internal graphics department
- Contribute to the identification and maintenance of all communication platforms
- Ensure quality assurance and approval of all communication material prior to delivery
- Assist with the maintenance of all Internal Communications templates and information
- Adhere to the timelines outlined for all standard monthly initiatives i.e Health Days, Religious & Observance Days
- Assist the IC and Culture team to conceptualise, plan and roll-out projects and events
- Assist with the implementation of tactics to increase engagement with stakeholders through various communication platforms
- Participate and attend company events to compile content for internal distribution
- Assist with communicating and the embedment of the Dis-Chem Culture within the organisation
- Support with the delivery of employee wellness initiatives and projects
- Foster a positive working relationship with all Internal communications stakeholders
- Work closely with various stakeholders to ensure understanding of objectives and contribute to key projects with the IC and Culture departments
- Timeously drive the submission of and review of all briefs from and to the internal graphics department
- Maintain consistent communication with key stakeholders (internal & external) and work closely with the Project team
- Assist with the consolidation and submission of OD reports
- Collaborate with the OD team to ensure all administrative requirements are adhered to and safe keeping of all proof documents and track changes.
- Participate in various OD projects when required to execute HR deliverables.
- Assist with driving changes to recruitment platforms upon request
What are the requirements?
In order to be considered, candidates should meet the following minimum requirements:
- Grade 12 / Matric or Senior Certificate
- Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate
- Undergraduate qualification in Communications and/or equivalent
- 0 – 1 Year Internal Communications experience
- Be a South African citizen
- MIE, clear criminal and credit
- Driver’s license and/or own reliable transport
- Knowledge of all relevant legislation
- Find solutions to potential issues as well as knowing when to escalate the problem and what level to escalate it to.
- Conveys ideas and facts in writing using language the reader will best understand.
- Promotes cooperation and commitment within a team to achieve goals and deliverables. Interact with people effectively. Able and willing to share and receive information
- Recognises the need for procedures and follows relevant procedures
- Good time management
- Honest and reliable
- Ms-Office word, excel, powerpoint and outlook
How to apply?
To apply for Dis-Chem Pharmacies 2022 HR Graduate CLICK HERE
Closing date: 17 February 2022