Founded in 1912, Fraser Alexander has grown from humble beginnings to become a key player in the South African mining industry and in selected global locations. Fraser Alexander is a leading supplier of Mining services which include: Minerals Processing, Construction and Tailings. A solid and well respected brand in the mining services area is looking to attract key talents to add to its existing pool of highly sought after professionals. The purpose of this programme is to provide learners with advanced workplace learning in a specialised discipline or sub discipline in their field of study.
What are the requirements?
In order to be considered, candidates should meet the following minimum requirements:
- N3/Senior Certificate with Maths and Science
- Medically Fit
- Pass Client Screening, which includes criminal record screening
- Pass Client Induction
- Be willing to do psychometric assessments
- Fraser Alexander will do background screening of qualifications
- Candidate must not have been in a similar apprentice programme before
- Successful candidates must be willing to relocate to any Fraser Alexander Sites within South Africa
How to apply?
To apply for Fraser Alexander 2022 Fitter Apprenticeship CLICK HERE
Closing date: 01 March 2022