At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Digital Marcom – All communication to distributors ( creation and distribution of promotional, educational, new product launch, competitions, etc.) through digital channels.
- Increase social media following and app users for South Africa using minimal budget and creative ideas.
- Management of sales promotional activities for the distribution channel and activate instore promotions for retail markets.
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis.
- Assist in preparing and delivering promotional presentations to the sales team.
- Assist in preparing for distributor meetings, internal meetings, product launches, corner in a store launches, etc.
What are the requirements?
In order to be considered, candidates should meet the following minimum requirements:
- Degree in Marketing Management
- Collaboration with highly driven professional team.
- Needs to be well versed in PPT, Excel, MS Word
How to apply?
To apply for Henkel 2022 Marketing Internship CLICK HERE
Closing date: Undisclosed