We have an exciting manufacturing internship opportunity at our manufacturing plant in Spartan. We are seeking interns who can work on a full-time basis where they will be given all the necessary tools to build their capabilities. Our key focus is to develop you towards qualifying as Production Technicians at a world-class facility.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate machinery, load raw materials and monitor the process
- Daily machine and area maintenance
- Recording and communicating of machine/area breakdowns
- Ensure quality output of production
- Health & Safety
- Meet daily production targets
What are the requirements?
In order to be considered, candidates should meet the following minimum requirements:
- Minimum matric certificate or N3 equivalent ONLY (mechanical or electrical background is advantageous)
- Green Barcode South African ID or Smart card ID is essential
- Medically and physically fit to operate in a manufacturing environment
- Be willing to work 24/7 shift work schedule includes nightshift work (18:00 – 6:00)
How to apply?
To apply for P&G 2022 Production Technician Internship CLICK HERE
Closing date: Undisclosed