Kickstart your career with an apprenticeship programme. If you are energised, self-motivated, willing to learn with good communication skills and a team player, this may be your opportunity to create your career with Komatsu Mining Corporation. The apprenticeship is a well-known technical training system, including practical and theoretical components offered in a designated trade to achieve artisan status. If successful, you will be expected to:
- Acquaint yourself with the training programme and ensure that you know what is expected of you.
- Ensure that you work SAFELY AT ALL TIMES.
- Ensure that you are competent on all the required modules.
What are the requirements?
You are required to have either one of the following in order to be considered:
- Have an N3 with 4 subjects, including the relevant trade theory with a minimum of D / L4 symbol for Mathematics and Physical Science; OR
- NC(V) level 4 with minimum D / L4 symbol for: Mathematics and another subject on engineering and related design or electrical infrastructure construction; OR
- S1 (Mathematics & Physical Science D / L4 symbol) or higher.
How to apply?
To apply for this apprenticeship CLICK HERE NOW
Closing date: Unspecified