iMas are inviting applications from unemployed previously disadvantaged candidates from designated groups to participate in their Long Term Insurance (Life) Learnership Programme based within their offices across the country. iMas Insurance Brokers is an authorised financial services provider, offering financing and insurance products.
The successful candidate will receive the following:
- Gain workplace experience in long term insurance sales and administration departments
- Continuous on-the-job coaching, training and mentoring
- On successful completion of this programme, will obtain a National Certificate: Long Term Insurance NQF Level 4
- 12-month contract with a monthly allowance of R4 500
- Grade 12 with Mathematics and/or Accounting
- Must be unemployed and currently not registered for any studies
- Opportunity is available to previously disadvantaged youth
- Must have interest in a career in insurance sales and marketing
- Applicants must be available to start with the Learnership in October 2022.
How to apply?
To apply, click on the link for the location you wish to apply to
|Centurion, Gauteng||To apply CLICK HERE|
|Durban, KZN||To apply CLICK HERE|
|Secunda, Mpumalanga||To apply CLICK HERE|
|FAS FCP (Gauteng)||To apply CLICK HERE|
Closing date: Friday, 9 September 2022