Tourism KwaZulu-Natal is the Tourism Authority for the province of KwaZulu-Natal established by KwaZulu-Natal Tourism Act of 1996 (as amended in 2002)
Tourism KwaZulu-Natal, a statutory authority responsible for the promotion, marketing, and development of tourism in KwaZulu-Natal, is oﬀering an internship programme to unemployed and newly qualiﬁed graduates who require experiential training
Applications are invited from candidates who have completed a degree or three (3) year diploma in the following ﬁelds:
1. Marketing (Ref: MK)
2. Public Relations (Ref: PR)
3. Human Resource Management (Ref: HRM)
4. Tourism Management (Ref: TM)
5. Information Technology (Ref: IT)
6. Financial Accounting/Cost and Management Accounting (Ref: FCA)
7. Supply Chain Management (Ref: SCM)
8. Tourism Development (Ref: TD)
- Applicants must be living in KwaZulu-Natal and must be between the ages of 18 and 35.
- Applicants must be unemployed.
- Applicants must be computer literate, must have a desire to learn, master and apply essential skills, display attention to detail, able to communicate professionally in English and be able to work at an above average speed.
The programme will take place from 1 February 2013 to 31 January 2014.
Interns will receive a stipend of R2500 per month.
To apply please submit your CV, clearly indicating the programme you are applying for by quoting the reference number, a letter motivating for the position, certiﬁed copies of all qualiﬁcations and identity document, to email@example.com, or hand deliver to Tourism KwaZulu-Natal, Suite 303 Tourist Junction, 160 Monty Naicker Road (Pine Street) Durban.
Enquiries: Mphathiswa Golodza at (031) 366 7500 CLOSING DATE: 12 NOON, 23 NOVEMBER 2012
The right not to make an appointment is reserved, and if no communication is received within eight weeks of the closing date, please regard your application as having been unsuccessful.
NO FAXED CVS WILL BE ACCEPTED